With so much buzz in the cryptocurrency and blockchain sector that the DeFi Conference 2021 happening on 5th August may be of interest whether you’re a novice or a stalwart.
Hosted by Bitcoin Events, which also hosts the Blockchain Africa Conference and Crypto Fest conferences every year, the conference is being hosted under the name “The Rise of Decentralised Finance” and will explore the two hottest topics in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency: DeFi and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
As such there will be two tracks during the conference so that it’s easier for you to find what interests you.
The DeFi track will feature a slew of speakers who will explore the factors that have led to the rise of decentralised finance. The speakers will also explore DeFi’s impact on the current financial system, and the players in markets such as in international remittance, lending and borrowing, derivatives, trading, payments and asset transfer.
On the NFT track topics such as the environmental impact of NFTs, copyright issues and marketplaces will form the topics of conversation. Sounds rather interesting and well worth a watch if you’re in the NFT space or thinking about getting involved.
The speakers at DeFi Conference 2021 include:
- Yele Bademosi – CEO at Bundle Africa and Founding Partner at Microtraction
- Shazaib Jaffer – Co-Founder of Dimo
- María Paula Fernández – Advisor at Golem
- Stephen Stonberg – CEO of Bittrex Global
- John Wu – President of Ava Labs
- Duke Vu – CEO and Founder of Ulti Arena
- Mohammed Carrim Ganey – CFO and Co-Founder at Curate
- Ran Neu Ner – CEO at Onchain Capital
- Kristina Lucrezia Cornèr – Acting Editor-in-Chief at Cointelegraph
- Jesus Rodriguez – CEO and Co-Founder of IntoTheBlock
- Joshua Ellul – Director of the Centre for DLT at the University of Malta and Chairperson of the Malta Digital Innovation Authority
- Edan Yago – Contributor of Sovryn
- Zack Burks – Founder and CEO at Mintable
- Jack Lu – Founder and CEO of Wanchain
The best part about DeFi Conference 2021 is that it’s 100 percent free if you register right now.
Simply head to this URL and register and then log in on 5th August.
The event is free thanks to help from sponsors such as Bybit and Chainsulting which are Premier Sponsors of the event. Diamond Sponsors include Curate and Ulti Arena.
Hypertext is a media sponsor for DeFi Conference 2021 and we’ll be tuning in on 5th August for the event. Be sure to register if you want to join us and 2 500 other attendees from 60 countries.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here.